Open until: 13-08-2021
As a member of the scientific staff you will be involved in the development of mass-spectrometry-based analyses of autoantibodies. It concerns a 1-year full-time position, that can be prolonged for another year. Your responsibilities
– You are involved in the development and introduction of mass-spectrometry-based analyses for autoantibodies.
– Through your passion and drive you contribute to the development of qualitative patient care in a high-level technological environment.
– You are able to identify, tackle and solve technical and scientific problems.
– You guarantee quality and safety in the working environment .
– You have a degree of industrial engineer (biology, chemistry, biochemistry) or a master in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer, pharmaceutical sciences or medicine.
– You have a solid basis of laboratory work and you are willing to learn new techniques. Experience with mass spectrometry is appreciated, but not necessary.
– You support efficient organization of the different tasks.
– As a staff member, you have a passion for science and technology.
– You have a high sense of responsibility for the correct administration of patient information and samples.
– You are interested in automation and novel technologies.
– You work in a precise way and guarantee high-quality work.
– You are stress-resistent.
– You are flexible and adapt in function of the needs of the organization.
What we offer
– A stimulating working environment where interaction with others and professionalism are key.
– A permanent position with a package of fringe benefits including group insurance, contribution to travel expenses, free public transport pass, staff restaurant, extra holidays.
– If you are interested in applying for the position, please address your application to the HR department of UZ Leuven via the online application form.
– For further information, contact the HR department: 016 / 34 49 77.
– More information on working in UZ Leuven: check: http://www.uzleuven.be